Intelligent management of acoustic contamination
Solutions for acoustic monitoring, data analysis and decision making with the support of a multidisciplinary team of expert engineers and technicians in noise pollution.
ONLINE ACOUSTIC MONITORING
Implementation service of online monitoring solutions, enabling the real time and permanent monitorization of your sensors to obtain accurate metrics.
Consulting service and support in station installation and integration to obtain the best results in accordance with your objectives.
Intuitive report analysis and preparation service based on the data obtained, to facilitate decision-making and adaptation to recommended values and legal limits.
ONLINE ACOUSTIC MONITORING
We implement the KENOISE web solution that allows an accurate noise pollution control from the data of all your noise sensors, a multivariable data analysis, and the sharing of information with the public or other partners.
- 24-hour and simultaneous online monitoring of all sensors
- Metrics according to legislation and other personalizations
- Alarm system
- Visual data analysis
- Calibration that guarantees accurate results and in accordance with international regulations
- Sharing data with the citizen or other partners
Our team of engineers support the choice of sensors and technological solutions, providing solutions for each customer. We work with the best noise sensor suppliers and technology facilitators.
- Integration of any type of acoustic sensor
- Normalization of calculations to make comparisons between them
- Integration of environmental quality stations and weather stations
- Cross-data analysis
The large amount of data obtained is analyzed by the acoustic engineers of KEACOUSTICS using specialized tools, facilitating the management of noise pollution. The most suitable reports are prepared for each project, with intuitive graphs, evolution of noise pollution by periods, comparison with legal limits, and multivariate cross-analyses.
- Detailed data analysis using specialized computer tools
- Statistical daily, weekly, monthly, etc. analyses.
- Alarm management
- Periodic and ad hoc reports
Precise and reliable data
Simultaneous and continuous measurements
Automatic controls of exceeding limit values in real time
Optimal choice of sound sensors
Comparació entre sensors de marques diferents
Integration in a single KENOISE viewfinder of noise sensors, air quality stations, meteorology, mobility, etc.
Decision-making based on reliable diagnoses
Cross-sectional data analysis: noise, air quality, traffic, meteorology
Management of periodic environmental pollution
Data sharing with third parties: contributors, citizens, etc.